Thursday, October 11, 2007

Speed of My Heart


"O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!" Luke 24:25

How quickly does your heart believe? Do you have a heart that takes a lot of stirring to believe for the promises of God in your life?

I think God is ready to absolutely blow our minds with blessing if we would simply cultivate a heart that quickly believes him at His word. I honestly don't believe that God is wanting to wait forever to do unbelievable things through us to reach our cities. We're in days of massive harvest and increase. God desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth and I believe that He wants to do this through us in a rapid manner.

I wonder how often God is limited by the faith that is in our hearts. Hearts that are slow to believe and our filled with hesitation limit the rapid miraculous movement of the Holy Spirit in our cities. God is speaking some pretty unbelievable things to our church right now - I'm praying for faith in the hearts of our people to believe God at His word and step out in bold obedience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pastor Danny, this is Deidre, I was wondering what your email was so that I could email you some things about anticonformity

my email is dizzi_lashes@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Go! and Show!